Hillsdale College Store
This Store is made available to End Users who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and reside in the United States and its territories. By using this Store, you represent and warrant to Hillsdale that you are of legal age to form a binding legal contract with Hillsdale and you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, then you must immediately cease your use of the Store.
3. Store Availability, Features, Functionality, and Customer Accounts
4. Intellectual Property
(a) Modifying copies of any materials from the Store.
(b) Using any illustrations, photographs, video, audio, or any graphics contained on the Store.
(c) Deleting or altering any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials on or from the store
Hillsdale’s name, Hillsdale’s logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Hillsdale or its affiliates or licensors. You shall not use any such marks without the prior written permission of Hillsdale. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans that are on the Store are trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Prohibited Uses
- In a manner that violates any applicable international, federal, state, or local law or regulation, including any export laws.
- To infringe upon or violate any intellectual property rights of another.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Hillsdale, a Hillsdale employee, another customer or user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Store, or which, as determined by us, may harm Hillsdale or users of the Store, or expose them to liability.
- Use the Store in any manner that could have the effect to disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Store or interfere with any other party’s use of the Store, including their ability to engage in real time activities thought the Store.
- Deploy or use any robot, spider, script, program, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Store for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on or from the Store.
- Use any device, software, script, code, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Store.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, exploits, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any part of the Store, the server on which the Store is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected with the Store.
- Launch or otherwise participate in any attack on the Store via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Store.
7. Reliance on Information Posted on the Store
The information and content posted to the Store is made available for general informational purposes only. Hillsdale makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information and content contained on the Store. Any reliance that you choose to place on any content or information contained on the Store is entirely at your own risk. Hillsdale disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance by you on such content or information or any other person or entity who may be informed of any of its contents.
8. Changes to the Store
From time to time in our sole discretion, we may choose to update the content and information on the Store and to add and remove products, services, or other offerings as we see fit. While we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the content and information contained on the Store are up-to-date, there may be times where any information, material or content on the Store is out of date at any given time. Please be advised that we are under no obligation to update such material and will not be liable for any inaccurate or incomplete content, information or materials on the Store.
9. Online Purchases, Shipping and Returns
10. Linking to the Store
You cannot link to our Store without our prior written consent, which we may withhold in our discretion. If we provide our authorization to you to hyperlink to our store, we reserve the right to withdraw such permission at any time.
11. Links from the Store
Our Store may contain hyperlinks that redirect you to other websites and resources provided by third parties. We provide these hyperlinks to third party websites and resources for your convenience. We have no control over the content of any third party websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Store, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use and privacy policies for such Stores.
12. Geographic Restrictions
Hillsdale is based in the State of Michigan within the United States of America. The Store is intended for use by persons located in the United States of America. Hillsdale makes no claims that the Store or any of its content is accessible or appropriate for viewing or use outside of the United States. Access to the Store may not be legal by certain persons in certain countries. To the extent that you choose to access the Store from outside the United States, you do so entirely at your own risk. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with your local laws.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
Hillsdale does not guarantee that files available for downloading from the Store will be free of viruses, malicious or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and data security on your computing device to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and maintaining a means external to our Store for reconstructing any lost data.
HILLSDALE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, COMPUTER VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTING DEVICE, EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE STORE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE STORE OR FOR ANY OF YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL POSTED ON THE STORE OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF THE STORE, ITS CONTENT AND INFORMATION, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE STORE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE STORE, ITS CONTENT, INFORMATION, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE STORE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER HILLSDALE NOR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED WITH HILLSDALE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE STORE. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OF THE FOREGOING, NEITHER HILLSDALE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH HILLSDALE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE STORE, ITS CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE STORE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR STORE OR THE SERVER ON WHICH THE STORE IS MADE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR CODE, OR THAT THE STORE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE STORE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HILLSDALE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY BY STATUTE, USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE AS IT CONCERNS THE STORE, ITS CONTENT, INFORMATION, AND THE ITEMS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE STORE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION DOES NOT AFFECT WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
14. Limitation of Liability
16. Security and Data Breach Waiver
Hillsdale utilizes technology and service providers to help protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee that any electronic commerce online is completely secure. You hereby acknowledge and agree that there is inherent risk in transmitting information over the internet and that no party can guarantee the security of your data or against third party criminal actors. Accordingly, you agree to fully waive and forever discharge any and all legal claims and action for damages of any kind against Hillsdale College for any data breach or data security incident affecting the information that you have provided to the Store.
17. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
19. Limitation on Time to File Claims
22. Entire Agreement
24. Contact Us
This Store is owned and operated by Hillsdale College, 33 E. College Street,
Hillsdale, Michigan 49242.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Store should be directed to email@example.com.